Clinical Establishment (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010, U.T, Chandigarh
The Clinical Establishment (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010 had come into force in U.T. Chandigarh. w.e.f. 01.03.2012 through Gazette Notification of Government of India dated 28.02.2012.
As per the Section 2 of the CEA, 2010, every clinical establishment owned, controlled or managed by the Government or a department of the Government, a trust - whether public or private, a corporation (including a society) registered under a Central, Provincial or State Act, whether or not owned by the Government, a local authority and a single doctor except the clinical establishments owned, controlled or managed by the Armed Forces have to register themselves under this Act.
Contact Details of District Registering Authority cum DH & FW
Name : Dr. Suman Singh
Address : Office of DH & FW ,GMSH -16,Chandigarh.
Phone : (O) 0172-2549020
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details of Nodal Officer /Officer Incharge
NAME : Dr. Vandana Mohan
ADDRESS : 4th Floor, New Administrative Block, GMSH, Sector 16, Chandigarh
PHONE : (O) 0172-2700928
E-MAIL : ceachandigarh[at]gmail[dot]com
Rules & Regulations
Under the Clinical Establishment Act, 2010, U.T, Chandigarh, the provisional registrations is going on. The registrations has to be done online on the official website of Clinical Establishment Act, 2010 i.e. http://clinicalestablishments.gov.in/cms/Home.aspx.
- Gazette Notification of Minimum Standards of Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (or Pathological Laboratories) under Clinical Establishments Act, 2010
- Clinical Establishments (Central Government)Amendment Rules, 2020 [Amendment in part III a) in respect of human resource minimum standards for Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (or Pathological Laboratories)]
- User Manual for Renewal Registration
- After the submission of online application, the following documents needs to be submitted in the office of Nodal Officer – CEA, Room no. 2, New Administrative Block, GMSH-16,Chandigarh on working days from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
After the submission of online application, the following documents needs to be submitted in Room No. 14, National Health Mission, U.T, Chandigarh –
1) Covering Letter
2) Demand Draft (It should be in favour of “The District Registering Authority, Clinical Establishment Act, 2010, U.T, Chandigarh”)
3) Print out of the Online submitted application (Self Attested with Date).
- Authenticated ID Proof of Owner and Concerned Doctor
- Registration Certificate of the Concerned Doctor with the respective Central/State Councils (Allopathic/Ayush, etc.)
- Authorization under Biomedical Waste Rules,2016 for management and handling of Biomedical waste
- Affidavit in the prescribed format
Training has been conducted on 17thJanuary, 2017 for Private Clinical Establishments, U.T, Chandigarh byDr. Anil Kumar, Additional Deputy Director General, New Delhi. It was attended by 110 Private Practitioners.
The District Registering Authority (DRA) Meeting was held on 7thFebruary, 2017 under the Chairmanship of Worthy District Collector, U.T, Chandigarh for the implementation of the CEA, 2010, U.T, Chandigarh.
99 % of the Government Clinical Establishments of U.T, Chandigarh been registered.
The Renewal of the Provisional Registrations have been started.
638 Clinical Establishments has already been registered under the Act.