PM National Dialysis Programme in UT Chandigarh
The Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Programme was rolled out in 2016 as part of the National Health Mission (NHM) for provision of free dialysis services to the poor. The Guidelines for Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Programme envisage provision of dialysis services under NHM in PPP (Public Private Partnership) mode.
- Guidelines of MOHFW under the Programme
- List of operational Hemodialysis centres under Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Programme (PMNDP) in UT Chandigarh Status as on 25/6/2020 :
- Details of State Nodal Officer for PMNDP : Dr. Dinesh Garg
- Name of operational Dialysis Centre : GMSH, Sector-16, Chandigarh
- E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0172-2752088