- Competency Based Exam under PC & PNDT Act for Six Month Training Rules, 2014( Download the competency based Exam detail )
- Public Notice
- Office-Order of treatment charges for COVID-19 patients availing treatment at Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes in Chandigarh (Detailed Public Notice)
- Help us in reaching out the children who have lost their parients due to COVID 19 (Detailed Public Notice)
- Press-Release: COVID Vaccination Drive has been further expanded to include all persons aged 45 years and above (View details and List of Health facilities for COVID Vaccination )
- Public Notice
- Public Notice
- Registrations are invited for the Volunteers looking forward for working in the upcoming Pulse Polio Campaign SNID (Sub National Immunization Days) round i.e. on 20th & 21st September 2020 in the high risk area of U.T Chandigarh. The Last Date for registration is 08.09.2020 by 5:00 P.M in the O/o NHM, New Administrative Block, 4th Floor, GMSH-16, Chandigarh.
- Appreciation Certificate will be issued to the Volunteers who join the Health Department to carry out the said activity.(Download Detailed Notice)
- Public Notice
Notification of the directions regarding the sale of acid/corrosive substances in UT Chandigarh (Click here for dowloading the Directions )
- Press Release
It is being brought to the notice of the general public that a fraudulent advertisement has been placed on the website of fresherslive.com regarding vacant posts of Technical Officer, Programmer, Programmer Associate etc under National Health Mission, U.T, Chandigarh. It is being clarified in public interest that no such advertisement has been placed by the department however the matter has been taken up and being investigated further.(Press Release)
- Citizen Charter of Health Department -GMSH Sector 16 Chandigarh
- Clinical Experience of Nursing Students (Details of experience and fee payable to medical institute to medical institute of annually/quarterly basis availing clinical/hospital faciliites at GMSH sector 16, Chandigarh)
- Hiring Services Of Chartered Accountant Firm For Concurrent Auditor Of State Health Society, U.T, Chandigarh - (For The Financial Year 2019-20)
- Notification of Chandigarh Administration-Department of Health & Family Welfare on Nicotine
- HIRING SERVICES OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRM FOR STATUTORY AUDIT OF STATE HEALTH SOCIETY (SHS) - (FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2018-19) under National Health Mission (NHM), U.T, Chd (Click for detailed Advt.)
- Circular for the information of Staff working under NHM, U.T. Chandigarh. (Circular)
- Criminal Law(Amendment ) Act 2018 (Download the Gazette of India)
- Applications are invited for intrested recoganised institute of Nursing for providing clinical experience to nursing students at GMSH Sector 16, Chandigarh. Applications are submitted latest by 1st Nov. 2018 alongwith complete documents.(Download detailed Notice)
- Competency-Based Exam PC&PNDT act under Six months Training Rules 2014, has been postponed till further notice.
- National Voluntary Blood Donation Day on 1st October 2018 at GMSH, Sector 16, Chandigarh
- Ayushman Bharat Bulleted List Properties
- Submission of Tender for hiring of vehicle for maximum of 25 days P.M. under year contract for O/o State TB cell, Sector 34, Chandigarh
- Tender for Supply of Lab. Consumable/Glasswares Items for O/o State TB Cell, Sector-34, Chandigarh
- Proposed amendments in the provision of the Pre-conception and Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection) (Six Months Training) Rules 2014.
- Competency-Based Exam under Six months Training Rules,2014, PC&PNDT
- Application are invited for the interested recognized institute of Nursing for providing clinical experience to Nursing students of M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic), BSc Nursing, GNM and ANM at Govt. Multi-Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh
- Regarding mandatory registration of all the facilities used for Ophthalmology, Echocardiography, Urology and others under Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection Act, 1994)
- Competency Based Exam under Six months Training Rules, 2014, PC&PNDT
- Filling up one post of Planning Officer in the Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, U.T Chandigarh.
- In response to the Advertisement No. NHM-UT/07/2017-18 dated 17.03.2018 and public notice dated 10.04.2018, the display of lists of Eligible, Provisionally Eligible and Ineligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homoeopathic Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Dispenser, Homoeopathic Pharmacist, Unani Dispenser and Yoga Instructor on contract basis under National Health Mission, U.T, Chandigarh has been postponed due to administrative reasons till further orders.
- In response of the Advertisement No. NHM-UT/07/2017-18 dated 17.03.2018, Lists of Eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homoeopathic Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Dispenser, Homoeopathic Pharmacist, Unani Dispenser and Yoga Instructor on contract basis under National Health Mission, U.T, Chandigarh shall be displayed on 12th April 2018 after 5.00 pm